Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana doesn't think that the real Pres. Trump has been in the public since the day months before the 2020 election that the entire White House staff came out on the lawn to see him off leaving in Marine One going no where special that day.

We may have seen him on video feed but my personal opinion is that he has been locked away just like Cheyenne Mountain has been locked up since 3-13-20.

But then that is just the thoughts of a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds!
12:53 PM - Jun 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 June, 02:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree 💯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
13 June, 02:12
Told us in August 2020 in the 17th state of Ohio at The Whirlpool Factory in front of 17 boxes. There was no 2020 election, both candidates were fake for a country that no longer existed at the time

Matthew 5:5

The Meek Shall Inherit The EARTH

One Nation, One World Under God

WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
13 June, 02:47
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
13 June, 01:10
I agree. Been in and out of West Palm Beach airport. His plane was there last month. Des not look like a secure location.

What do you think this message is about?

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 02:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
It is about America loving our Commander in Chief.

Biden does not have this much security!
Trump is looking very Presidential here as he should!