Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 12:53
Nana doesn't think that the real Pres. Trump has been in the public since the day months before the 2020 election that the entire White House staff came out on the lawn to see him off leaving in Marine One going no where special that day.

We may have seen him on video feed but my personal opinion is that he has been locked away just like Cheyenne Mountain has been locked up since 3-13-20.

But then that is just the thoughts of a crazy old lady in the corner handing out tinfoil hats and mustard seeds!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
13 June, 01:10
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I agree. Been in and out of West Palm Beach airport. His plane was there last month. Des not look like a secure location.

What do you think this message is about?

https://twitter.com/PapiTr...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
It is about America loving our Commander in Chief.

Biden does not have this much security!
Trump is looking very Presidential here as he should!
02:08 PM - Jun 13, 2023
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
13 June, 07:12
I saw this scene posted twice from different angles and a clip that had Jr's voice. Was just curious because new paint job... Same as Jr's cessna. Super exciting!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
13 June, 02:15
He always has the required ambulance and Biden does not

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 02:20
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Yes Nana has noticed that as well.

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 June, 02:22
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Yes . I was questioning the one photo because it didn’t show the tailing Ambulance