Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Anons include a lot of "top drawer people" working at the top of their game — for free for humanity. We know what the stakes are, and give it all we have. Most will never be known or get credit. It's a very pure form of love.
06:07 PM - Jun 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
15 June, 03:15
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
These are the days where we will see the full culminations of Gods plan. Some of us have been doin this for many , many lifetimes. I always try to acknowledge all of the souls , both known and unknown who have worked to get us to where we are today. Revelations are coming , the light is strong now because of the brave souls who have never given up since the beginning of time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
15 June, 03:13
God appoints only the best, most humble people to do the most important stuff. Peace is the prize.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Sunday ⭐ @SarahEwannaB
13 June, 12:08
ThankQ Martin Geddes for your words. Priceless. You will never be forgotten.
💞

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
12 June, 11:23
I can’t speak for everyone, but I think it’s safe to say that we are not here to be “known” or a top drawer person. Not only do we share memes, articles or breaking news, we share our personal life stories, our heartbreaks, our tears, our feelings of joy or disgust. We do this because we are one pursuing the same goals to defeat the hate. We do all of these things without even having met anyone in person. That to me says a lot about who we are. We were brought together by a magnificent force 🥰💫✨🌟

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
12 June, 11:12
🙏 Love and thanks to you, Martin! So grateful for the Anons. #truthwarriors #TruthPrevails

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
12 June, 11:06
Not sure what the "Official" definition of an "Anon" Is, but I can tell you this-

Being 11:11'd 20 years ago or so surely does NOT feel like an accident. I was prompted down a hundred rabbit holes.

At this stage of the War, I Feel it was Divinely Guided, according to my Soul's Chosen Mission.

I'd venture a guess that I'm far from alone in this experience/feeling~

🙏

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
12 June, 11:03
ALL FOR THE BABIES! Thank you ALL for making this a better world

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
12 June, 10:59
It is our honor and privilege to serve humanity🎇💖 Look at who all is standing! It's down right amazing😎 Shoulder to shoulder. Biblical🎇

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
12 June, 08:46
Open minded people (Anons) aren't ones to sit down and shut up. 😂 Right or wrong, we most certainly care to understand. And nothing is more inspirational to us than the heartfelt truth... from which you articulate so well. TY🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
12 June, 07:58
.🙏

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
12 June, 07:36
Selfless Giving is a key to Love
💚🌟💚

Law & Physics @physics171
12 June, 07:36
💜🔥💥💜
An energetic frequency, truth=a force of nature, electrically aligning, connecting with source energy, fractal waves, life force energy.
Maybe the force be with you.
Love you.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
12 June, 07:33
“Love is the Answer”
“Love is the Light”
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 June, 07:22
We knew the love of Martin on Twitter a very long time ago and then he came with us and Vincent Kennedy on Anon Up. WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL .

amy lilley @amylilley
12 June, 07:20
I weep freely, touching words Martin🐸

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
12 June, 07:19
I don't mind going out unknown as long as I can go out knowing all of our babies are safe from harm.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
12 June, 07:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
THATS WHY WE DO THIS TO PROTECT OUR FAMILIES AND EVERYONE ELSES ON THE PLANET......WE DO IT OUT OF UNCONDITIONAL LOVE 1111

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
12 June, 06:50
All will be known, about all and by all. It is TRUTH personified, just and fair.

Albeit, I don't see that happening in these vessels - most would fail under that weight of Truth, few would skyward ascend in freedom and liberty.

WWG👆WGA

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
12 June, 06:48
WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE ❤️🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
12 June, 06:27
✨🕊💕💫

Ken Mac @KenMac
12 June, 06:24
I’m a big believer in Karma — they will be rewarded. 👍

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
12 June, 06:24
Love you more!

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
12 June, 06:22
💗🐸

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
12 June, 06:11
This is for the current and generations to come.