Patriot@ Heart @PatriotAtHeart
12 June, 02:39
Parents- you want this CRAP to stop? Yank your kids out of school and watch the school system scramble as they lose their funding!!!
When they've convinced you that the #1 quality that you possess, that which deserves a month of celebrations, accolades, flags & parades, is your sexual preferences, you have succumbed to the lowest level of self-esteem!
This is what they're doing to the children from an early age. First, convince them they're victims of everything and then give them a sense of "pride" for something that requires no effort, no accomplishment, no talent, no determination, no work-ethic, no specialty. They are teaching them to celebrate victimhood...period!!!
I know & love a lot of people who are gay/lesbian. THAT is NOT the what comes to mind when I think of them. They are kind, humorous, loving and well accomplished. And, just as many heterosexuals I know, THAT's what they should be proud of!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it