Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 June, 06:37
Using pure vinegar to sterilize my Air, my laundry and to clean my home. Organic Coconut oil for my body and face . Got
Dr. Bonners for shampoo and body wash that suddy crap has a name and it is toxic. Castor Oil packs for lumps and bumps and everything. Now I just need some marijuana , magic mushrooms and a Deplorable friend : • )

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
10 June, 10:46
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Do u make your own castor oil pack or did u buy it? My mom has arthritis in her back will this help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
11 June, 05:41
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Hey Trump Fan,
Two cups of Epsom salt in a hot bath for 15 minutes is the only thing that takes away my back pain, I hope your mom will be feeling better soon. 💌

Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Fan420, click on at the bottom under it