Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I guess the Q drops made anons behave in ways for which there was no enemy AI training data set to counter us. Volume, variety, velocity outside of the predictable region of operation of their narrative control engine!
06:54 PM - Jun 10, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 June, 08:24
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
😄🔥💥💗another great post from an awesome guy...love you brother !!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 June, 09:21
I have went against the grain since I was a child. I was a “but why” child magnified by a thousand. I’m 5 ft tall weigh 110lbs guess I had short girl syndrome made up for it with my BIG mouth. Lol. NEVER was one to be told what to think. 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
10 June, 09:10
I only lasted a short time on twitter. Near the end there was a couple of days period where after going back and forth several times with an account, and then more accounts joining in against me, like ganging up on me to try to silence me, they seemed annoyed that they couldn't break me, even more so that they couldn't incite me to cross the line verbally, then I had a weird moment where it hit me that I wasn't interacting with humans.

And from there on out I imagined their circuits sparking and overloading while I typed.

Like mental-energy ESP meme-fare.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
10 June, 08:54

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
10 June, 08:39
we were the ghosts in the machine
the holy spirit they could not predict nor overcome

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
10 June, 07:05
we have souls

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 June, 06:57
All the people that never fit into a box 📦

Happy Days @Sun2516
10 June, 06:56
People that

Just do it

fight

WIN