Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
09:26 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by cmbwsu in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
13 June, 12:57
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
satire news

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
13 June, 12:57 (E)
In response anna justice to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
13 June, 01:27
In response anna justice to her Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 June, 03:57
Way To Go! Love It!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 June, 04:30

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
11 June, 04:47
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Thanks. Here's the vid...

Tracey Weller @Tweller
12 June, 04:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Looks just like this Tranny on CNN

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
11 June, 04:21

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
11 June, 04:33
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication
Thanks... I see where some believe it's Blackrock and Vanguard pushing their ESG.

Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
09 June, 11:34
Too late KitchenAid, you lost me as a customer when you pulled this stunt back in April.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 June, 12:51
In response Domestic Geek to her Publication
What does this even mean?
Who is this goofy person?
I like my Kitchen Aid appliances.

Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
10 June, 12:41
In response Domestic Geek to her Publication
Have a source (?) - - could be photo shop like this as TinEye turned up nothing