Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
09 June, 09:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
Too late KitchenAid, you lost me as a customer when you pulled this stunt back in April.
11:34 PM - Jun 09, 2023
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DomesticGeek in this post can reply
Bob Enslow @cmbwsu
10 June, 12:41
In response Domestic Geek to her Publication
Have a source (?) - - could be photo shop like this as TinEye turned up nothing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 June, 04:45
In response Bob Enslow to his Publication
😍😂😀
Bob did you do that?

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 June, 12:51
What does this even mean?
Who is this goofy person?
I like my Kitchen Aid appliances.

Domestic Geek @DomesticGeek
10 June, 11:28
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Dylan Mulvaney

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 June, 04:27
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
That is the transgender influencer, who Bud Light put on their can supporting the LGBTQ agenda, Dylan Mulvaney.

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 June, 12:06
What’s up with the eyeball?? 🦎🐍

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
09 June, 11:55
Right! What values do they tout now?

Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
09 June, 11:49
I missed this one. Thank you for sharing.😏