Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 04:24
From last night's Freedom Tour.

(Tonight, at 8 p.m., Jim Caviezel! Will post the link for that in a minute. :) )

https://www.govictory.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 04:29 (E)
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Tonight at 8 p.m.!
2nd night of the Freedom Tour.
This is the live link.
Jim Caviezel will be one of the guests!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
😭The producer of "The Sound of Freedom" just said that with child trafficking, each child (he gave the example of a 3-year-old...😭) is raped over 10 times a day, and when they think they're no good anymore for business, they open them up and take their organs to sell them on the black market... Dear God... 😭😭😭😠😑😭

He also said that the U.S.A. is the biggest consumer of child sex and that the biggest provider is Mexico... 😑😭 So, the open border...
08:49 PM - Jun 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 June, 11:26
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘ I pray this is all over soon and all those responsible for this EVIL rot in HELL!
God Please Save The Children! πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 11:27
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 June, 11:17
Thanks for posting this Sam…it’s difficult for us to hear about it, read about it & see it happening for many years now. Those who have not seen, heard or read about this r going to have a harder time than us. We’ve had time to try & process it all & it’s still breaks my heart ❀️
The wrath of God can’t happen soon enough to put this scum in hell to never ever see life again in any form. Dear God is right, a 3 year old😭😩😭😩
Eye for an eye imo

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 11:22
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
11 June, 07:11
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I've been speaking to my sister on LL-ph quite a lot lately (she does not use the internet in anyway so I can't email anything to her😞) all I can do is slip bits of info in to our conversation, she is quite aware of the medical mafia, political corruption etc, but when I mention about the A-listers, Royals, Politicians etc being involved in SRA w/ children and how they are all being taken down as we speak etc, she can't get her head around the fact that these people 'who have children' (her words) are torturing children!
I've mention the Adreno' and Addiction to her carefully 'cuz she very sensitive. I said to her if she is having difficulty with the bits I'm telling her how does she think those normies who are totally oblivious about it all are going to feel when the truth hits therm?
We need as many people Awake & Ready for when that time comes..πŸ˜ŸπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
09 June, 11:05
The kids from Mexico, are used as props, to get individual invaders coming in over the Southern trade route, better faster treatment and benefits, then once the beasts are set, the kids are recycled back over the border to repeat.

This was why Trump had the border patrols doing DNA tests on kids and their adult companions, to prove relationship.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 11:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
πŸ˜‘πŸ˜­πŸ˜”πŸ™

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 11:04
πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 11:26
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
πŸ˜”πŸ™

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
09 June, 10:26
#Millstones
Matthew 18:6 - whoso shall offend one of these little ones...it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.
*** Pain is coming for every evil entity involved in hurting children.
*** EO 13903
#ProtectTheChildren
#Pray

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 10:35
In response Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ to her Publication
Amen! πŸ’₯

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
09 June, 10:06
And why they cheated!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 10:18
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Can't wait for JUSTICE to show up! πŸ’₯

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
09 June, 09:20
So hopefully, every child predator behind a computer screen will be arrested! In the USA!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 June, 09:27
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Amen!πŸ’₯

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
11 June, 04:23
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
And worldwide!
It has to stop!
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜­

Stephanie Nathanael @SNathanael
09 June, 09:16
πŸ˜’πŸ™