Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Welcome to all Patriots that were just purged from Twatter -- AGAIN! 🤦
07:37 PM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kenye Kay @kenyekay
21 January, 09:51
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I wasn't purged yet, but it is not the same without everyone! help me find people here please @KenyeKay and I am on Gab/WeGo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
19 January, 05:17
I haven't been purged, but been losing followers, can't search some things, my replies hidden, and locked out for 1-3 days, twice, over a period of several months. quite annoying! but assume was doing something right as I really am a nobody 🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
18 January, 07:33
I was suspended for the fourth time. Pretty much every one of my family & friends thinks I am delusional and too easily manipulated. I won't give up but I have to admit I am tired. I am glad to have found you again.

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
18 January, 06:05
my question is we are not suppose to leave the battle field, and twitter was/is the battle field. Do we stay here or go back. Sounds like patriots are giving up and staying here. How many times going back is considered enough? When is twitter going down for good?

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
18 January, 05:01
another purge inbound - my 4th just died

CorvetteC6 Patriot @CorvetteC6Patriot
18 January, 05:02
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
I got you!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

God Is Love @God_Is_Love
18 January, 04:40
Not purged, it's just uber boring at the Twit now!

Misti Kissanon @Misti_kissanon
18 January, 02:44
I didnt get purged this time, but the landscape aure has changed!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
18 January, 12:02
So glad to in touch with everyone again after the big purge ❣️

Pepe Silvia @PepeSilvia
18 January, 11:49
5 accounts down i think im done until the fireworks!

thanks anon family im notnsure how inwouldve made it through last year without you all!

hope is still alive even at the 11th hour!
wwg1wga

Pepe Silvia @PepeSilvia
18 January, 11:49
5 accounts down i think im done until the fireworks!

thanks anon family im notnsure how inwouldve made it through last year without you all!

hope is still alive even at the 11th hour!
wwg1wga

17Q ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @EnjoyingTheShow
18 January, 11:17
I was purged for the third time last night.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 10:03
Hey DOQ! Long time no see! purged from Twit but back on - 3rd acct. Miss the accounts like yours that I knew I could trust. Kim is still there. not sure about Phae since I just created 3rd acct. Praying for a brave new world!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
18 January, 10:04
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
phae is here

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 January, 06:49
They just got me a couple hours ago. 🤨 Trying to find my friends and reconnect here!

Beilogo LSP @Beilogolu
18 January, 06:45
👋

Paco Taco @arpeggiobag
18 January, 05:58
Thanks @doqholliday . I was just purged due to the company i kept.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 January, 03:45
Twice in one week for me! 😍

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
18 January, 02:37
LHA #3 ❌. I am just going to use this & CBS 17 2 communicate with fellow Patriots.🇺🇸🦅✨💛

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
18 January, 12:58
🍻

Corinne Zimmers @Edrncen
17 January, 11:58
I was a little pebble and tweeted once today. suspended. whatever

Suziwan 777 @Winning_biggly
17 January, 11:29
I was just purged again this morning.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 January, 03:46
In response Suziwan 777 to her Publication
me too - after starting over again on monday.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 11:06
😁That was Nana's last acct. Not going back for a while maybe never unless it is to join the class action to sue them into backruptcy. Nana is out of new phone numbers and with this last purge there probably isnt much real news left on there to view right now. So happy to see all of you hear. Missed yall!

Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
17 January, 11:05
Went through 4 accounts. Love it here.

Jen Szika @Jszika1
17 January, 10:09
they got my second account tonight.

Audrey Patriot @wesgirl81
17 January, 09:49
Hello Doq! Im new here from Twitter... 💁🏻‍♀️Good to see ya again.

Only followers of this user (Lights33k3r327) can see their posts

Allison RHO @123MakeTime
17 January, 08:57
I just got purged again also. That was my 4th account. This time I was super careful on what I said. I didn't mention Q at all. I only showed my political side of being a Trump supporter. 🤔 well help me find everyone 😊

_D_ from_PA @hiknurse
17 January, 08:52
🙋🏼‍♀️i should feel honored to have been purged twice right?

Justice4all And @Justice4allAnd
17 January, 08:51
How is it going Doq

Justice4all And @Justice4allAnd
17 January, 08:51
In response Justice4all And to his Publication
They got Phae this time around

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
17 January, 08:45
🤪It was another large round!! I cant find any pages loading!! Got me 4th time last after 2 days!