sercorimo ... @sercorimo
VincentCrypt46
12:12 AM EST · Jun 9, 2023
07:23 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 June, 09:33 (E)
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication

Kazars SAID 'Jew', but I have to wonder - did they really convert to Islam?

After all, Islam is a pedo cult, and practices slavery today... they are also intent on a world wide caliphate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
16 June, 09:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
'blaming religions'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
12 June, 10:11
Dang! Pre 1900's must have been standing room only for m'kikes!
Alternately it was the systematic genocide of the Tartars and they needed some cover stories..

Love Life @FullwithHope
12 June, 04:54
"On International Holocaust Remembrance Day on Friday, the White House made no mention of Jews, Judaism or the antisemitism that fueled Nazi Germany’s mass murder of six million Jews in the 1940s."

https://www.theguardian.co...

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
12 June, 02:24
I'm laughing my ass off at this (literally)

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
11 June, 10:25
What a time to be alive…

Ginger Buchanan @GingerB4
11 June, 09:59
Well, first date checks out...sad account...pre-Hitler.
https://ia801000.us.archiv...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
11 June, 09:06
Wow.....

Gee.
Wonder why Putin has such a giant [Skull & Crossbone] to pick.....

⚖🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
11 June, 08:46
💥🔥👀

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 June, 11:08
They killed the REAL Jewish people and then settled in Ukraine pretending to be Jews. Real Jewish people are Gods Chosen people. Israel for last because those bastards took over sacred land and turned it in to EVIL to end all EVIL.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 June, 11:02
Nana has seen this before.

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
09 June, 10:17
Speaking from experience, if you really want to anger people, tell them about this Rabbit Hole.

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
09 June, 08:11
That's Kariss, I follow her
She dives, decent content
I like her

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 June, 07:51
1948 vs 1928 congressional archives of old news papers