Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
🇺🇸 Juan O Savin

The people in Cuba are literally starving to death.
When you don’t throw fertilizer back in the ground
& you’re working the ground you have problems.
Just like the rest of the world is on fertilizer.
One of the big connections is Cuba → Canada.
[U.S. has] eased all restrictions radically [vax]
they haven’t in Canada AND they’re doubling down.
Here’s the next wild part:
All these fires that showed up ALMOST SIMULTANEOUSLY
down to practically the seconds all across E Canada [DEW[
They’re spending more workforce energy
TO MOVE THE PEOPLE OUT OF THESE REGIONS
than they’re using to try to control the fire..
VERY MUCH SO IN THE FOOD-PRODUCING REGIONS.
20 years ago a friend left Canada because
what happened at that time — they had a fire disaster
& WHILE THEY WERE EVACUATED FROM THE TOWN
THE POLICE WENT INTO EVERYBODY’S HOUSE
& REMOVED THEIR GUNS..
🔥 [THESE FIRES] ARE BEING USED FOR COVER
TO DISPLACE PEOPLE
& BUILD THESE 15-MINUTE CITIES 💥
04:06 AM - Jun 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
09 June, 08:34
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
There are many so called truthers claiming these fires are set by the White Hats. For me, there are no white hats. I see 2 secret societies battling it out to control us and the money. Mankind always gets stuck in the middle of their evil agendas and war games.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 June, 03:45
Orange smoke -> missing 30 tons of fertilizer?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
09 June, 01:17
Enjoy your moment angry Globalists, it won't last long.

👇👇👇👇
t.me/PrincessDiana_Q

09 June, 01:20 (E)
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
"When the Cabal falls there will be a power grab in society. Fortunately God is aware, and has been preparing for this."
t.me/PrincessDiana_Q

Lady Diana date of birth: 1961=1+9+6+1=17 = Q

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW!

👑 Queen

09 June, 01:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
09 June, 08:08
So at what point will this movie take a turn for the better? We are watching nations, kingdoms and countries around the world as billions of people are being killed, tortured and displaced losing everything they own. When will the popcorn finally run out and this movie will begin to turn in support of the people of this world? We are safe this minute but grave danger lurks at our door every day. Our existence hangs on a very thin thread. Our hope is to learn how we can survive this storm. Our faith in God is growing stronger as we struggle to stay on the path of righteousness. Satan is very cunning and picks at our weaknesses daily. Whatever lies beyond this day, God please save us - SOON.

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 June, 09:26
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Hopefully on or about June 25th.
🙏🐸🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🐸🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 June, 09:44
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
I am with you 100% friend - we have come so far - we are all tired I have been going down these rabbit holes for 4+ years - I woke up today feeling a bit despondent, but I had my coffee and ready for another day of battle - Thank God for all of my friends here - when one is tired another person lifts us - we will be fine with Gods help and our passion for our country and faith in God. God Bless WWG1WWGA

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
09 June, 07:01
Hunger Games… 😏

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
09 June, 06:58
They were started in a specific way (clusters concentrated along the shape of the jet stream) in order to maximize advection/movement into certain regions (cities).

Seems almost certainly DEW.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 June, 07:32
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
That's my thought, J5.
Directed Energy Weapons.
As a Californian, I recognize the signs
& I can tell you, it's scary & nauseating
& impossible to breathe 😔

💞 Praying for the Animals, Forests, People, Earth
so horrific 🕊

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
09 June, 05:50
TO ALL DEMONCRAT PUSSY ASSED, PINK AND BLUE HAIRED LIBERAL LBGTQ FAGGOT IDIOTS

"CAN YOU HEAR AMERCIAN PATRIOTS NOW????"

HEY!!!!! CAN YOU SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING?