Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
08 June, 11:20
Good night frens. I am in the hospital. Having an operation to remove kidney stones in the morning at 1130 am. Please pray for me that they get all the rocks out of my right kidney. The MRI showed about a dozen, too large to pass so they will laser them. I usually avoid Doctors and hospitals because they cannot be trusted but I could not figure out any other way to get rid of them and begin to get my health back. Big LOVE to you all. Stay strong.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
08 June, 11:28
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
Chianca Piedra dissolves both Kidney and gallbladder stones. marshmallow root opens the passages for easy passing. Taken together they work their magic.

For prevention, drink distilled water which disolve mineral deposits in the body and or take Chanca Piedra. Make sure you take in more magnesium than you do calcium. mag tells the calcium to go to teeth and bones. If low, calcium goes wherever it pleases into arteries, and organs causing hardening and stones.

All the best with your laser procedure and now you know for the future.🙏💛🙏

l

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
I tried that for the past 5 months. I passed two.
The rest are too large and very stubborn. It has been a very difficult time and this was a tough decision.
11:33 PM - Jun 08, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
09 June, 12:57
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
The lasers will work and you will get relief. All good. I wrote it more for prevention moving forward after the treatment and for others prone to stones.

I like learning. You have been drinking only distilled water? Can I ask what brand Chanca Piedra you are using? Thanks.