Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
Paid a deposit for Starlink back in September, still waiting...

DC Draino: NASA warns of “Internet Apocalypse” that would disable internet for months

Let me guess - they expect it to happen a few months before next year’s Presidential election…

Elon: Having Starlink, even as a backup, would be wise
04:57 PM - Jun 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by DownSouthScotMichelle in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
08 June, 05:45
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
That is if people can afford it. Internet should be free to all

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
08 June, 05:33
And... There it is!!! I mean thats the whole reason we even have Starlink! Hopefully people can get theirs hooked up in time..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
08 June, 05:30
I was too* then I signed in & there was the offer.* It came 3 or 4 days later. I had it 1 day & sent it back. It was all over the place - Up*down-down*down*up. For me it was not worth the money $120 a month after paying $549 with a $100 deposit (if I recall) When we PRE-Ordered it was $499 with $90 a month After waiting over a year the price went up to $599 & $120 a month. I have no interference of signal.
I have a tower with a company's antenna on top -For me & neighbors - after learning I had the StarLink they are giving me 100mg free.
Good luck with yours-I would recommend signing into your account, I received not email otherwise.