Yester Vue @realyestervue
My Mother and the greatest male role model I ever knew of, my Grandfather Ret. Sr. Chief U.S.N. were both sacrificed on that same altar of profit.
I cannot tell you how frustrated I am that I could have saved both of them with over-the-counter cheap ass locally available everywhere fucking dog wormer!

My mother suffered for so long until passing being nuked to death over and over. She lived just a hair over two years as well so she is lawfully listed as A CANCER SURVIVOR by their system in bolstering figures to support CHEMOTHERAPY BEING THE ONLY LEGAL TREATMENT ALLOWED! Can you believe that? SHE'S LISTED AS A "SURVIVOR" OF CANCER AND SHE DIED FROM CANCER, THEY KILLED HER AND MY GRANDFATHER!

I hate very few things in this world and you can scan my posts for years and see I do not abuse the word hate either. But I have some eternally smoldering coals of hatred I deal with daily over this.
10:39 AM - Jun 08, 2023
In response walker Fast to his Publication
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Yester Vue, click on at the bottom under it