Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
chore Toke @choretoke
08 June, 10:45
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I eat apricot seeds 2 or 3 apricot seeds a day , they have to taste bitter in order for you to get the benefit of them. Search apricot seeds do research on them, I learned about apricot seeds YouTube videos 😏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
08 June, 10:39
My Mother and the greatest male role model I ever knew of, my Grandfather Ret. Sr. Chief U.S.N. were both sacrificed on that same altar of profit.
I cannot tell you how frustrated I am that I could have saved both of them with over-the-counter cheap ass locally available everywhere fucking dog wormer!

My mother suffered for so long until passing being nuked to death over and over. She lived just a hair over two years as well so she is lawfully listed as A CANCER SURVIVOR by their system in bolstering figures to support CHEMOTHERAPY BEING THE ONLY LEGAL TREATMENT ALLOWED! Can you believe that? SHE'S LISTED AS A "SURVIVOR" OF CANCER AND SHE DIED FROM CANCER, THEY KILLED HER AND MY GRANDFATHER!

I hate very few things in this world and you can scan my posts for years and see I do not abuse the word hate either. But I have some eternally smoldering coals of hatred I deal with daily over this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 June, 10:02
Big Pharma will be toast.

Imagine the boom in Ivermectin and HCQ production.

Some serious coin to be made there.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
08 June, 10:49
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
for sure - but me, being a totally conspiracy theorist and have no trust with anything - can see the DS doing something evil to Ivermectin and HCQ - they are determined to kill us one way or another and make money in the meantime. I will be very cautious going forward and may stock up on Ivermectin while I still trust it..just sayin'