Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
I have misplaced something important. Gonna staying in faith over it. Asking God to reveal the answer to me. If I could get another person to agree with me in prayer, I would be so grateful.
🙏
10:13 PM - Jun 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
08 June, 05:54
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I was able to get a prompt temporary replacement today. Real one soon in the mail they say.
Extremely nice people I encountered today.
Answered prayer.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 June, 11:07
The Holy Spirit will guide you. ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 June, 11:50
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
07 June, 10:55
God, we pray now that the item be found quickly, with Your Guidance. Thank You for Your Blessings!

07 June, 11:50
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
🙏Sent, That U find What has Been Lost😤

07 June, 11:49
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
🙏❤️🙏

MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
You will find what you are looking for sweetheart.

07 June, 11:49
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 June, 10:29
I know the feeling. Prayers that God will guide you and settle your heart or find another way that was meant to prevail.

07 June, 11:48
In response Rabbit Roulette to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
07 June, 10:20
Lord Jesus please reveal the location of what is lost or misplaced. Ease the concerns and bring to memory where this missing thing is. Thank you Jesus. Amen 🙏 🙏

07 June, 11:47
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 June, 10:19
🕊💖🙏🏼🙌🏼

In response Anne Kats to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 10:15
❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
08 June, 09:20
Standing in agreement 🙏

08 June, 05:51
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
🙏❤️🙏