Only people mentioned by Biznitch in this post can reply
Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
08 June, 02:01
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I have a friend who did some reading and now thinks that sunglasses and lotion cause cancer because it blocks the bodies natural ability to adjust to the sunrays. I think there might be something to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
08 June, 11:27
nocturnals dont and sunburn isnt god for you either.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 June, 02:34
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Nocturnals indirectly depend on the sun by what they eat and build from. Lots of ways to protect from sunburn and increase melanin through foods, oils and research.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 June, 11:25
Truth!!!! 🙌💥💯

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 June, 09:54
I have never worn Sunscreen (even lifeguardrd all through HS & College in the Texas Sun) , also rarely wore Sunglasses 😎!! Niether have ever felt “right” to me! 🤷‍♀️

Now I get Tan with in minutes when I am in the Sun! Never really Burn, just Tan. (I think I trained my Skin 🤣).

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 11:42
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Same! 👍🏼

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
08 June, 11:50
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I think everyday the deepstate is trying to make me less white 😆 🤣 😂

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
07 June, 08:08
Just today!

08 June, 10:37 (E)
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
☀️
Let the sun shine! 🌻

08 June, 10:38
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
🌻