Only people mentioned by Socrates in this post can reply
Greg Katz @Thekatman
06 June, 01:22
In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication
That's right, FDR was briefed on the fact that the Japanese Navy was spotted over 150 NW of Hawaii. He let it happen as a way to assist getting the country out of the Great Depression era, and use the American workforce to beef up mfg.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
06 June, 11:44
WhenDay 6/7

Day after D Day Anniversary

June 🪞 December

6/7 🪞 12/7 Pearl Harbor

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
06 June, 10:31
I was at funeral yesterday in the veteran section I went to each bronze plate telling about each war it made me sick to my stomach knowing the US started all of them - the funeral was for my wife's life long friend that caught pneumonia and went to the hospital - they allowed no one in and put her on morphine and oxygen it took 3 weeks for her to die -never gave her antibiotics or steroids or even got her up out of the bed. I did have a very good experience with who God was present at the funeral.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
06 June, 10:22
It was NEVER about Freedom..
ITs always about CONTROL...
through RELIGION.

Operation
Over
Lord

ddaY

Awake Now @Awakenow
06 June, 09:50
I believe it. Makes me angry as hell, but I believe it.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
06 June, 11:32
In response Awake Now to her Publication
Even many WW2 documentaries show some evidence of this, but call it coincidence it was ignored or dismissed.