3:17 AM · EST
Jun 5, 2023
08:26 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
05 June, 12:50
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Priceless👌

Well they have to tell us, isn’t that called Universal Law or something, lol, and we just laughed & laughed🤣😂

Hell....I’m still laughing at this joke of life, .,.,release my friends, let it go go go‼️

I’m a believer in this...”God Wins”
It is the TRUTH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
05 June, 11:10
They told us, but ONLY as "JOKES"... as "ENTERTAINMENT".... so when someone mentioned the same thing as a FACT the brainwashed would LAUGH. #HiddenInPlainSight .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 June, 10:34
Yes I remember this episode! [they] get power from telling us what is gonna happen!
No more!! 🥰🙏🏼

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
05 June, 10:26
They can't help themselves.

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
05 June, 10:23
there use to be a newspaper called Spotlight at the time it's readers applauded this episode.

anna justice @Truth_
05 June, 10:22
...not so funny now.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
05 June, 10:16
What was the name of that show, on the tip of my tongue, use to watch

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
05 June, 10:18
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Barney Miller 🥰🙏🏼

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 June, 09:03
Mocking us with truth.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 09:06
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Always mocking :(

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
05 June, 09:02
Timing is everything and “they” know, the timelines, so “they” knew, this was way too early for anyone to catch on! This is how “they” laughed in our faces. Those bitches aren’t laughing anymore 😏

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
05 June, 09:02
They've known for a long time. 😠