Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
😭My light has gone out. My world is shattered...I have nothing left to get up everyday for... She was my world. My life will never be the same..nor will I have happiness in my life. She was the only thing keeping me going the last 12 yrs. The ONLY thing. Now thats gone.....forever.

Medication was killing her and my vet refused to help. Both owned by big pharma. Big Pharma killed my dog.
04:11 AM - Jun 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
05 June, 08:37
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Denese Pipe @Denese
05 June, 08:32
I am so sorry 💔 it's so hard to say goodbye to our fur-babies

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
05 June, 06:59
We are here for you, every single day. I know exactly what you are going through, exactly. I know this isn’t much help but we are here and we will always be here for you. It took me 6 months to get another dog, and I swore I’d never feel better no matter what. I did, and I love my boy now very very much. I still think about my old boy every single day and he will always be my wingman and he’s up there right now running around with your fur baby talking about the deep state and helping us along. I am truly sorry for your loss, it is one of the hardest things to ever have to deal with in life. Love from your AU community 🙏🏻

05 June, 10:57
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Thank you for these words. It feels like this pain will last forever. I miss her so much. the house is flipped on its head. nothing is the same. Everything has changed. Its been almost 4 weeks...It happened so fast. No time to even process it.

zelda zong @zeldazong
05 June, 06:59
💓🙏

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
05 June, 06:30
Hugs to you..I truly feel you will be united with your baby and it won’t be that long..

Love Life @FullwithHope
05 June, 05:43
😢 Prayers for peace. 🙏💜

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
05 June, 05:25
Praying for you for comfort! God bless! 🙏🏻❤️

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
05 June, 05:23
I am so sorry for your loss. I know your pain. I totally believe you will be together again.

05 June, 05:30
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
I hope so.....God I hope so. I want her back....

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 June, 05:18
🙏🙏

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 June, 04:48
Sending you Strength and Love! ❤️ Devastating Loss…

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
05 June, 04:38
I am so so very sorry for your loss. I miss all of mine every day🙏💜