Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 June, 04:11
😭My light has gone out. My world is shattered...I have nothing left to get up everyday for... She was my world. My life will never be the same..nor will I have happiness in my life. She was the only thing keeping me going the last 12 yrs. The ONLY thing. Now thats gone.....forever.

Medication was killing her and my vet refused to help. Both owned by big pharma. Big Pharma killed my dog.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
We are here for you, every single day. I know exactly what you are going through, exactly. I know this isn’t much help but we are here and we will always be here for you. It took me 6 months to get another dog, and I swore I’d never feel better no matter what. I did, and I love my boy now very very much. I still think about my old boy every single day and he will always be my wingman and he’s up there right now running around with your fur baby talking about the deep state and helping us along. I am truly sorry for your loss, it is one of the hardest things to ever have to deal with in life. Love from your AU community 🙏🏻
06:59 AM - Jun 05, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheQonspiracist in this post can reply
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
05 June, 10:57
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
Thank you for these words. It feels like this pain will last forever. I miss her so much. the house is flipped on its head. nothing is the same. Everything has changed. Its been almost 4 weeks...It happened so fast. No time to even process it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
06 June, 05:50
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
This to shall pass, we are anons and you WILL get through this. Grieving is good, it helps. Just don’t let it consume you. Your pooch wouldn’t want that either. They are up there with my Bailey running around and keeping an eye on you 😉