Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

anna justice @Truth_
07 June, 01:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Research shows that up to 50% of people between 18 and 34 live with their parents in Europe and the percentage goes even higher in eastern and southern Europe. Other places such as Australia have 29% of people between 18 and 34 years living with their parents, and 48.9% of people in the same age group in Japan.
https://salarship.com/arti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
05 June, 06:41
My sister and I have been talking a lot about this as her youngest just graduated college and people are all "what's she gonna do?" People are so entrenched in thinking adult children staying home longer than we did is failure rather than wise adulting and family bonding. Especially now! Rent is outrageous. Food is outrageous.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
05 June, 04:00
Just another way to destroy the family unit. We should learn from other cultures. Kids don't normally leave the home until they get married.

anna justice @Truth_
07 June, 01:20
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
up to 50% of people between 18 and 34 live with their parents in Europe and the percentage goes even higher in eastern and southern Europe. Other places such as Australia have 29% of people between 18 and 34 years living with their parents, and 48.9% of people in the same age group in Japan.
https://salarship.com/arti...

Lysanne anon @lysanne
05 June, 03:54
Just another way the Deep State tries to destroy the family. I keep bedrooms ready at all times if my boys need them and they have keys to my house.