Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
My sister and I have been talking a lot about this as her youngest just graduated college and people are all "what's she gonna do?" People are so entrenched in thinking adult children staying home longer than we did is failure rather than wise adulting and family bonding. Especially now! Rent is outrageous. Food is outrageous.
06:41 PM - Jun 05, 2023
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Classicgirl17 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Cat Lee @Classicgirl17
06 June, 09:21
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
It really is. My Mom is Silent Gen, one of 12. I have the benefit of having heard stories like when my uncles returned from the war, one bought and two built the farm and moved their parents there as my grandfather's business suffered from the Depression. That world made more sense. Dinners with family all the time. And time to just be together. Now they got everyone so busy thinking kids will miss out if they don't have activities. We never had $ for activities because O's admin policies hurt small biz even before this more aggressive attack to put us all under. Now I understand why God didn't even let us consider getting wrapped up in that chaos. Decades ago my Dad saw it... that they were chipping away at families. Boy was he ever spot on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396