🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
01:44 AM - Jun 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
04 June, 02:06
In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication
BQQM!
WE'RE KEEPING THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
04 June, 02:14
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
🤞🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 June, 01:53
The Bill of Rights is just that, BILL OF RIGHTS. It can't be touched by congress, the UN or anyone, they are inalienable, given by God, like the ten commandments... They are not given by government,

04 June, 01:55 (E)
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I mean I know that ... but I thought I was in a conservative area ... and within a year there are triple the leftards - fag shit being sold everywhere - immigrants moving in - sources disappearing and never ending chemtrails - why would I not think they won't accomplish this?

04 June, 01:48
Of course money is being asked for ...