Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
I got this going on in my Life right Now
Demons are affecting ppl
but went too Super Market Thursday got home my road like a scene from Miama Vice ! I thought wonder who that`s all For ! Then heard voices in my back garden two Police Officers Guarding my adult Autistic Daughter and then went in house my wife was in tears and hands covered in blood with eight Police Officers in the House - My daughter had ran out the house and my wife tried too get her back in and She Bit both Her hands down to the bone and then ran off - A neighbor followed my daughter and had to risk Her life stopping Traffic until a Police Van pulled up and asked her " What you playing out " ! She responded saying that Girl is mentally Ill and endangering herself !

My Wife went to A and E got hands stiched up and a tetnus Jab ! My daughter still in a secure Ward in Hospital waiting to be assessed !

Lot on my mind so sorry if my response is not as should be
05:35 PM - Jun 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Awake Now @Awakenow
03 June, 07:38
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Sending prayers for you and your family. 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
03 June, 06:23
Dear Lord - Come to the aid and assistance of this loving family in need,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
03 June, 06:12
Many here on AU have adult children with autism and/or mental issues - and we are so, so sorry for your incident. We wish you the VERY BEST of everything - and we hope your family recovers quickly... All our prayers and love!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
03 June, 06:08
🙏🙏🙏 so sorry . May God bless your family with healing and protection in Jesus name Amen

03 June, 06:14
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I did not think this post would get Attention and was not my intention

Give you some positives

8 Police on the Scene and it dwindled down to three - The uk has recruited 30,000 new Officers so we were left with two Rookies and their Sgt Instructer ! My Wife asked her son "Bob didn`t go telling the Police his conspiracy theories did he " ? Whilst at the Hospital

Her Son said " Well I don`t think he shut up and one Police Officer left saying we cannot trust this Government "

Lost One Robot Law Enforcer in the 2 hours thay were on scene

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
03 June, 05:59
Prayers for your family. You will all get through it via the grace of God.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 June, 05:57
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

sending love and light to you and your family

03 June, 06:04
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Thanks

03 June, 05:57
Families have tragedies apprecite the responses not after sympathy -- I am grown up was just saying if you want me to be sensitive to your replies and I saying something uncough it`s my heads in the clouds right now but were dealing with it and were fine !

Richie Richard @Richie
03 June, 05:56
Friend, so sorry to hear of such tragedy. Praying for your family.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 June, 05:54
Prayers for you and your family Robert. I💕💫🙏💫 cannot imagine what you are all going through...

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
🙏🙏🙏💕

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
Oh so sorry, Robert. Keep looking up and seek God to control all this in your life right now..Will add you in my prayers.

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
Prayers up for all Robert.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
03 June, 05:55
No apologies necessary brother 🙏

Silver Cat @silvercat
03 June, 05:52
Prayers for you all now! Saying Psalm 23 is very helpful, too!

Only followers of this user (MG888) can see their posts

LAG LAG @MommaBear154
03 June, 05:45
Prayers for you all 🙏🏻

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
03 June, 05:44
I am so sorry for your troubles. I worked with adults and children with autism for 20+ years.

I do not think people can understand the depth of love parents of children and adults with autism have for their children; nor do I think
they can understand the stress that comes along with that love.

I did in home therapy for 10 years. I was blessed to become a part of many families.

My heart goes out to you and your wife.

03 June, 05:46
In response POL POWEROFLOVE to her Publication
Only Sharing as lot on my mind Sometimes I help ppl on here but my heads not with me fully - Was reason post !

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 June, 05:42
I am saying my prayers God will completely heal your daughter.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
03 June, 05:40
You and your family are in my prays.

03 June, 05:43 (E)
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Thank You

My daughter been on a depression slope since they started the Covid BS -- Either got a water Infection or Evil attacking weak ppl as this is not Her!

My wife Sleep off the stress of it all

We will Prevail -- We have a good family

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
03 June, 05:36
Big Prayers!