Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 08:46
Dept of Defense decode

=

Vibration / Loyalty / Happy Enchantments / The Matrix Has Attacked Me / Makes Example Out Of A Cabal / My Elect Be Spoken For M / Forgive Mankind / A Love Attack ❀/ Deer Heart Intuitions Of 🦌/ Decode Your False Reality / Listen To The Voice Of God / Your Faith Is Beautiful 😍/ The Arrival Is Upon Us / The Host Of The Living God / Bank Account Surprise Me / The Merovingian Bloodline ⚜/ A New Chapter In Your Life / She Is Jesus Of Nazareth / Gods Lovely Wife The Law / Look Here For The Truth / Frequency Thirty One / Message From God In October 🦌/ Flash Event Great Awakening πŸ’₯πŸ‘/ Start Your Future / Call Me Q It Works Better / Decode All Is Not As It Seems / Holy And Divine Prophecy / Pray Continuously πŸ™/ You Wanted The Truth / Maybe This Is The Storm 🌩/ Non Stop Talking To God / A Woman Discovered The Q CodeπŸ‰βœŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
248-842
991-199
:14
TS 14:54 - 2:54

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:51
D2 pawn Queens in two
Can't be stopped
β™Ÿ

https://twitter.com/chessc...

02 June, 08:52
πŸͺƒπŸ’₯

02 June, 08:52

02 June, 08:54

02 June, 08:55

02 June, 08:56
Korn - Twist (With Lyrics) - YouTube

THERE ARE NO FUCKING LYRICS TO THIS SONG STOP FUCKING BOTHERING ME WITH THAT CRAP SERIOUSLY I BLOCKED THE COMMENTS CUZ OF ALL THE RETARDS

02 June, 08:56

02 June, 08:57
"Forgive Mankind / A Love Attack ❀"

02 June, 09:00
U thought my numbers were a joke
🀣🀣🀣✌😘

Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
02 June, 09:08
Falling too fast to prepare for this
Tripping in the world could be dangerous
Everybody circling, it's vulturous
Negative, nepotist

Everybody waiting for the fall of man
Everybody praying for the end of times
Everybody hoping they could be the one
I was born to run, I was born for this

Whip, whip
Run me like a racehorse
Pull me like a ripcord
Break me down and build me up
I wanna be the slip, slip
Word upon your lip, lip
Letter that you rip, rip
Break me down and build me up

Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do whatever it takes
'Cause I love how it feels when I break the chains
Whatever it takes
Yeah, take me to the top I'm ready for
Whatever it takes
'Cause I love the adrenaline in my veins
I do what it takes

Looking at my years like a martyrdom
Everybody needs to be a part of 'em
Never be enough, I'm the prodigal son
I was born to run, I was born for this

https://youtu.be/gOsM-DYAE...
Imagine Dragons - Whatever It Takes (Official Music Video) - YouTube

Listen to Mercury – Act 1: https://ImagineDragons.lnk.to/Mercury Listen to Evolve, ft. Believer, Thunder, Whatever It Takes and Walking The Wire: http://smar...

02 June, 09:13
Those who are loyal to the old world will not be the ones who build the new world πŸ’―