Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 08:46
Dept of Defense decode

=

Vibration / Loyalty / Happy Enchantments / The Matrix Has Attacked Me / Makes Example Out Of A Cabal / My Elect Be Spoken For M / Forgive Mankind / A Love Attack ❀/ Deer Heart Intuitions Of 🦌/ Decode Your False Reality / Listen To The Voice Of God / Your Faith Is Beautiful 😍/ The Arrival Is Upon Us / The Host Of The Living God / Bank Account Surprise Me / The Merovingian Bloodline ⚜/ A New Chapter In Your Life / She Is Jesus Of Nazareth / Gods Lovely Wife The Law / Look Here For The Truth / Frequency Thirty One / Message From God In October 🦌/ Flash Event Great Awakening πŸ’₯πŸ‘/ Start Your Future / Call Me Q It Works Better / Decode All Is Not As It Seems / Holy And Divine Prophecy / Pray Continuously πŸ™/ You Wanted The Truth / Maybe This Is The Storm 🌩/ Non Stop Talking To God / A Woman Discovered The Q CodeπŸ‰βœŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
248-842
991-199
:14
TS 14:54 - 2:54

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
Dan Rawlings @danrawlings236
02 June, 10:08
Rook E5 to E1

02 June, 08:52
πŸͺƒπŸ’₯

02 June, 08:52

Dottie French @DotOn777
02 June, 11:54
I suspect you are adept at chess...πŸ˜‰

I am not, so I appreciate the info on movement.

Fascinating!