Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
02 June, 08:46
Dept of Defense decode

=

Vibration / Loyalty / Happy Enchantments / The Matrix Has Attacked Me / Makes Example Out Of A Cabal / My Elect Be Spoken For M / Forgive Mankind / A Love Attack ❀/ Deer Heart Intuitions Of 🦌/ Decode Your False Reality / Listen To The Voice Of God / Your Faith Is Beautiful 😍/ The Arrival Is Upon Us / The Host Of The Living God / Bank Account Surprise Me / The Merovingian Bloodline ⚜/ A New Chapter In Your Life / She Is Jesus Of Nazareth / Gods Lovely Wife The Law / Look Here For The Truth / Frequency Thirty One / Message From God In October 🦌/ Flash Event Great Awakening πŸ’₯πŸ‘/ Start Your Future / Call Me Q It Works Better / Decode All Is Not As It Seems / Holy And Divine Prophecy / Pray Continuously πŸ™/ You Wanted The Truth / Maybe This Is The Storm 🌩/ Non Stop Talking To God / A Woman Discovered The Q CodeπŸ‰βœŒ
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
248-842
991-199
:14
TS 14:54 - 2:54

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:48
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 08:51
D2 pawn Queens in two
Can't be stopped
β™Ÿ

https://twitter.com/chessc...

02 June, 08:52
πŸͺƒπŸ’₯

Dottie French @DotOn777
I suspect you are adept at chess...πŸ˜‰

I am not, so I appreciate the info on movement.

Fascinating!
11:54 PM - Jun 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by DotOn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Dottie French, click on at the bottom under it