Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 June, 05:43
I have a 30ft fifth wheel trailer stored at Bass Lake , I live about 190 miles away with no truck to move it. Was paying 100 bucks a month storage, they want everyone out, and if you can’t move it, 750 bucks a month to keep it on sight. They got me over a barrel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 June, 05:49
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
We also have 5th wheel and it is a pain when you don't have vehicle to move it!!! We called the local RV dealer and they had a list of people you can trust to move it safely and affordably. Hope this helps

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 June, 05:52
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
They’re saying 2 months, going up next week to seal roof and rebuild outside shower

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 June, 06:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Kind of like boats, really nice to have, but costly to keep and maintain!!! 😁😳 We use ours for business several times a year. I do feel your pain my friend for sure!

Only people mentioned by Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paul Robb, click on at the bottom under it