Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 June, 05:43
I have a 30ft fifth wheel trailer stored at Bass Lake , I live about 190 miles away with no truck to move it. Was paying 100 bucks a month storage, they want everyone out, and if you can’t move it, 750 bucks a month to keep it on sight. They got me over a barrel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
We also have 5th wheel and it is a pain when you don't have vehicle to move it!!! We called the local RV dealer and they had a list of people you can trust to move it safely and affordably. Hope this helps
05:49 PM - Jun 02, 2023
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sigi7 in this post can reply
02 June, 05:54
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Spent 6.5k redoing roof and sides that were water rotted about 5 years ago

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 June, 05:52
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
They’re saying 2 months, going up next week to seal roof and rebuild outside shower

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
02 June, 06:12
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Kind of like boats, really nice to have, but costly to keep and maintain!!! 😁😳 We use ours for business several times a year. I do feel your pain my friend for sure!