Authentic Citizen @Socrates
02 June, 04:22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 June, 09:22
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
"Scary but safe personalized message"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
03 June, 09:19
It just dawned on me who uses the word 'Godspeed' Aaron Vaughn
https://rumble.com/vy201j-...

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
03 June, 09:41
In response connie wright to her Publication
Post 918 "Wait until you learn who is talking to you here". In the video who we think is aaron Vaughn he says something like" So find out who I am". Hmm could he be one of the people talking on q-alerts?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 June, 07:57
OH YESSSS.. Let's Gooooooo. READY!💫💥💥💥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 June, 07:44
👀Scary? Like my marriage?

arba happihr @arba
03 June, 09:26
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Aloha Good Morning
Like my marriage.😂😂
It was the longest sentence ever
I survived God has plans for me.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 June, 01:47
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
😂😂😂