Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 11:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
👋
Say a prayer 🙏for my brother please, sick for 7 weeks now with a cold & cough, 69 yrs old, 😞Got the shot in 21'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
Please tell brother to drink ONLY celery juice early in the morning upon rising. Nothing else to add to it. MedicalMedium dot com

They are trying to shut down this website from the people who are healed by this protocol.

Also, tell him to repeat this prayer out loud right before waking up and right before bed time.

"I am so grateful and thankful now that the creative intelligence within me is healing my body."

YOU can also help to heal him by repeating this prayer as you focus on his wellness. Sit quietly in a chair 3 x per day and say the prayer using HIS name.

We've always had the power to heal our bodies/minds. Please just do everything I just mentioned. Share with brother.
01:00 AM - Jun 01, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 June, 11:14
In response America First to her Publication
TY, will send him the link