Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
03 June, 04:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
💢 PLEASE SHARE. WE MUST PROTECT THE LITTLE CHILDREN FROM THESE DRAGSHOW TRANNIES. WAKE UP, AMERICA.

THIS IS SICK!!! #SaveTheChildren #TransgenderAgenda

https://twitter.com/KirkCa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 June, 09:55
Kinda cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 09:09
2 in a row... you are on a roll 1111 VK.. Have a fab FRYday!💓

01 June, 07:05
👀 LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO THE CHILDREN! This is just one of many examples.....#TransMentalILLness #TransgenderAgenda #GenderAffirm #genderaffirming

This is what turning a "girl" into a "boy" looks like. We must STOP this ABOMINATION, NOW! Arrest all the doctors, parents, teachers, therapists, etc. responsible for this. SICK. SICK. SICK.

Please share, share, share.

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
01 June, 11:11

01 June, 01:12
BREAKING NEWS: Trump Unveils Massive Plans For The United States' 250th Anniversary - YouTube

In a video released to social media, former President Trump promoted plans for the 250th anniversary of the United States.Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain...

⨀Le Chic⍟ donated @Generator
01 June, 12:14

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 May, 02:07
#KennedyVision
Executive order 01111

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
31 May, 01:58
Thank you VK. You have guided me towards finding my truth. I wrote this earlier today on my twitter timeline before connecting the dots and realising how it’s synced together. 🙏❤️

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
02 June, 09:10
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Amen!!💓💫🙏

Julie Casey @Trump2023
31 May, 01:51
Can you hear me, can you hear me calling you ?

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
31 May, 12:47
Not liking all the talk about you leaving us.
WWG1WGA ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
31 May, 11:46
We're a little out of sync.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
31 May, 11:34
Good Morning VK and AU Family! Have a blessed day! 🙏💙🙏

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
31 May, 11:25

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 11:21
👋
Say a prayer 🙏for my brother please, sick for 7 weeks now with a cold & cough, 69 yrs old, 😞Got the shot in 21'

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
31 May, 05:12
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😇🙏😘DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER GOD WE ASK IN PRAYERS FOR YOUR MIRACULOUS HEALING AND RECOVERY FOR THIS BROTHER THRU FAITH IN YOU LORD AND WITH YOUR GRACE AND MERCY ALSO CALM COMFORT AND GIVE PEACE TO HIS FAMILY MAY YOUR LOVING LIGHT SHINE DOWN ON THEM ALL LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

01 June, 01:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Please tell brother to drink ONLY celery juice early in the morning upon rising. Nothing else to add to it. MedicalMedium dot com

They are trying to shut down this website from the people who are healed by this protocol.

Also, tell him to repeat this prayer out loud right before waking up and right before bed time.

"I am so grateful and thankful now that the creative intelligence within me is healing my body."

YOU can also help to heal him by repeating this prayer as you focus on his wellness. Sit quietly in a chair 3 x per day and say the prayer using HIS name.

We've always had the power to heal our bodies/minds. Please just do everything I just mentioned. Share with brother.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
31 May, 11:21
❤️🥰🙏🏼

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
31 May, 11:12

connie wright @cowri
31 May, 11:30
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Utah

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts