Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 May, 11:29
VK on Twitter - 10:25pm Eastern...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
*SMH*, Rep Emmer.....

๐Ÿคจโš”โš–

https://www.thegatewaypund...
11:34 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
01 June, 12:27
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Well looks like California is really all Democrats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 June, 03:10
In response nuts11 nuts11 to her Publication
I've left the concept of "R vs D" aside. They've controlled us long enough through that false construct.

Dark to LIGHT!
They have Been forced to show their hands, for SURE.

UNLESS....of course, it's "disinformation is necessary" script messin with our myndZ.
๐Ÿ˜ŽโœŒ

why this @americansprit
31 May, 11:53
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
when my state rep made it known she was gonna vote for you for speaker I objected and told her McCarthy was a turd. Well tonight you fulfilled my outlook. I am now wondering if you received a coin like Pence after he turned his back on the American people. The day will come when men, and I use that term lightly,will be turned out into the public and dealt with harshly ,