11:29 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
02 June, 03:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
71 republicans voted against it

71 => 17

trust the plan

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 June, 12:20
fuck mccarthy and his forked tongue

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
01 June, 08:30
The fake "2-party" being presented for what it is, and being systematically disassembled.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 June, 08:07
Soo - when will he be booted from his job?? Sadly conservatives are a party of "wimps"

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
01 June, 07:52
WTF? Did someone cut that "short leash" that was on McCarthy? What about the other representatives that were so confident they could manage him? It does not make any sense that the same old program(s) are happening even in a house majority of RINOS. Oh yeah - RINO = republican in name only.

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
01 June, 01:17
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
All this is about exposure. The white hats are keeping score, the public is starting to keep score. All this has to play out to root out ALL of them. Patience.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
01 June, 07:16
There's something going on in the background. There's more to this than meets the eye. Calm down...

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
01 June, 08:10
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
I think you may be right - but it pretty hard to "calm down" when you are watching your party being destroyed from within and none of our elected officials are stepping up to stop it - I have been hoping praying that there is much going on behind the scenes - but.....at what point do we say "No Mas"!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 June, 12:30
In response Kali Krause to her Publication
Lots of normies to wake up with in your face corruption.

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
01 June, 06:35
The biggest spending bill which will result in the biggest tax for we the people.

chore Toke @choretoke
01 June, 05:38
She’s another SNAKE IN THE GRASS❗️Trojan Horse❗️🤨

chore Toke @choretoke
01 June, 05:19
They’re all Snakes all of them🤨

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
01 June, 02:14
CORRECTION

EAL Stokes @EAL
01 June, 02:06
Taylor Greene, Jim Jordan, Stefanik, Scalise....

America First @AmericaFirst17
01 June, 12:55
BREAKING NEWS: Trump Unveils Massive Plans For The United States' 250th Anniversary - YouTube

In a video released to social media, former President Trump promoted plans for the 250th anniversary of the United States.Fuel your success with Forbes. Gain...

Lyla Jean @Tellmetru
01 June, 12:03
What a lie.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
31 May, 11:43
11:29 -> 11:11 (2+9=11)

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
31 May, 11:39
When do the American people get paid back???? 1871 and 1913 were very bad years for the people of this country....

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
31 May, 11:34
*SMH*, Rep Emmer.....

🤨⚔⚖

https://www.thegatewaypund...

why this @americansprit
31 May, 11:53
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
when my state rep made it known she was gonna vote for you for speaker I objected and told her McCarthy was a turd. Well tonight you fulfilled my outlook. I am now wondering if you received a coin like Pence after he turned his back on the American people. The day will come when men, and I use that term lightly,will be turned out into the public and dealt with harshly ,

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
01 June, 12:27
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Well looks like California is really all Democrats.