Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 05:12
😎1776

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
My dear old dad always told a story about after he married my mom in 1962. Probably didn't realize that he told it like 50 times 🤣 so that's how I remember it so well...Anyhow, the first time they went grocery shopping they had 2 full carts of food for under $50. And his weekly paychecks were like $100, and he said "If I can keep making this much money, we'll be alright." 😊 He was right, but my how times have changed...
08:45 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
01 June, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
A great memory to have Mike

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
01 June, 11:30
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Definitely 😁 Funniest thing about him was he told the same stories a lot 🤷‍♂️ not sure if he didn't remember telling them before or if he knew and told them again anyway 🤣

31 May, 10:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes cost of living differ then
My dad told me when they paid off mortgage on house my mom said
“Now we can eat”