Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
31 May, 09:01
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Many deaths!😒

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
31 May, 08:45
My dear old dad always told a story about after he married my mom in 1962. Probably didn't realize that he told it like 50 times 🀣 so that's how I remember it so well...Anyhow, the first time they went grocery shopping they had 2 full carts of food for under $50. And his weekly paychecks were like $100, and he said "If I can keep making this much money, we'll be alright." 😊 He was right, but my how times have changed...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 May, 10:00
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes cost of living differ then
My dad told me when they paid off mortgage on house my mom said
β€œNow we can eat”

01 June, 11:19
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
A great memory to have Mike

connie wright @cowri
31 May, 05:15
I see a SUSY Q.

31 May, 05:43
In response connie wright to her Publication
I missed that!

connie wright @cowri
31 May, 05:15
Look at the size of boxes. The way they used to be. Before things started getting smaller & smaller.

31 May, 05:44
In response connie wright to her Publication
Yes!