COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
SE

The chatter is indicating that June 1 will be the beginning… of the more visible developments. The storm’s intensity will be increasing. Perhaps the war will no longer be invisible to so many people.

A lot is happening, but not all of it is for us, the awake and aware. Don’t be mislead, however—we still have a lot of waking up to do. Regardless of how much we think we know, we will be bowled over by some of what is revealed in the coming months, perhaps years. It gives us something to look forward to with both positive and negative anticipation. It won’t all be easy.
06:35 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 May, 08:10 (E)
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
The only advantage we have…
We know there’s more rot than just what we been shown.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
31 May, 07:59
It still reads like we got a long way to go yet to be free of all the evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
31 May, 08:00
In response Terry Ann saunders to her Publication
I'M NOT HOLDING MY BREATH FOR ANYTHING. SIMPLY INTERESTING INFO.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
31 May, 07:46
Hoping something happens on the 1st
but anticipate moar mvmnt late in June.

Would be kewl to see JFK JR at the
next rally, introed as VP Candidate.

Of course, I''ll always have this.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
31 May, 07:59
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
Hey Veronica.