Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
31 May, 03:56
Desperately need some help for a friend. Her husband (late 40s) was given a year to live after a colon cancer diagnosis. I know I've seen advice here on holistic or off label med suggestions. Please send whatever you have my way. Our boys played football together since they were 5 years old, now 26.
Thanks so much!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
America First @AmericaFirst17
I hope you take this advice that I'm giving you because it works. He doesn't have to die if he is not ready to go to his home in heaven. If he wants to be on earth longer, he can make that choice, now.

Drink glass of celery juice on empty stomach daily upon waking up. Don't put nothing in it. Start small. Medical Medium dot com (Celery detox)

They are trying to shut this website down because so many have healed themselves and they want us to be sick to keep big pharm going.

Next step: Go on a complete green JUICE diet to make the body as ALKALINE as possible. No meat, no sugar,....do not eat nothing but fruits and vegetables from a juicer.

Fruits you can eat outside a juicer. Go to Youtube and check out Kriscarr, Chris Beat Cancer, and others showing how to make the juices.

Do not speak about this cancer. Say the prayer: Thank You, God for healing me all throughout the day. Do not let the idea of cancer come into the mind. PRAY psalms of healing & thanksgiving daily
05:16 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericaFirst17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from America First, click on at the bottom under it