Modern Missy @ThoroughlyModernMissy
Desperately need some help for a friend. Her husband (late 40s) was given a year to live after a colon cancer diagnosis. I know I've seen advice here on holistic or off label med suggestions. Please send whatever you have my way. Our boys played football together since they were 5 years old, now 26.
Thanks so much!!!
03:56 PM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by ThoroughlyModernMissy in this post can reply
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
14 June, 10:57
In response Modern Missy to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 June, 04:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 June, 04:28
How Joe Tippens Beat Terminal Cancer with $7 Dog Medicine Part 1 - Interviewed by James Templeton

https://www.bing.com/video...

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 June, 04:25
Dr. Lee Merritt's parasite elimination protocol
https://drleemerritt.com/u...

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
01 June, 12:17
🙏🙏🙏

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
01 June, 10:57
You need to find Floridasharkman, SSG Q and Contrabandcures on Truth Social. Floridasharkman is also on Twitter and I believe Telegram. They have been very successful at curing everything from A to Z including cancers. They have a protocol set with shopping list at Floridasharkman.org. They are very Knowledgeable and Helpful with your questions on social media. He has talked about people that have come to him with cancer and only 30 days thathhe helped cure. He also provides the sauce to back up his knowledge. I urge you to find him and his group of Patriot healer. The information he provides is all free.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
01 June, 07:10
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Yes! Great reference!! I know 2 people who cured their colon cancers with fenbendazole and clean eating. I've used ivermectin paste and diatomaceous earth and those two alone have been great for me. I have an inflammatory condition but cut out several meds since using those 2 and no flares and lots less pain overall. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 10:22
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
01 June, 07:12
🙏✨💕✨🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
01 June, 03:56
✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
01 June, 01:06
✨🌟 God bless🌟✨

Please read this website: https://www.ivermectin.com (ships from U.S.)

Irrefutable proof that Cancer is caused by a parasitic infection. This is why Ivermectin works so well against it!

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
01 June, 12:57
IVERMECTIN

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
01 June, 12:58
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication

Matthew greene @Mattdg00
31 May, 10:29
https://www.burzynskiclini... they tried to shut this guy down for years. Really good.

Also oxygin therapy where they take out blood and oxygenate it and put it back in. Read the 1 minute miracle cure. It's all about oxygin therapy with hundreds of med journal articles that back up its claims

Erich Krag @Fillup
31 May, 08:02
1 tbls molasses, 1 tsp baking soda. Make hot tea, cancer cells get alkaline dose directly via sugar. Tastes ok.
Also, go barefoot as much as possible.

Vicki Lord @Vlord
31 May, 06:49
https://floridasharkman.or...
Good advice here; especially alkalinity. Cancer can’t grow in alkaline body. Sharkman, above link, and SSG on TG have a parasite protocol discussion weekly and it’s mostly about cancer, and the protocol killing it. Hundreds of success stories. Check it out.

Jordan Anderson donated @Jiggitron
01 June, 10:59
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Although this image is anecdotal, ivermectin may cure homosexuality too.

Robin Avers @RedDawn
31 May, 06:30
Not a death sentence. Colon cleanse, detox organs, get alkaline. Try Ivermectin and repopulate gut with digestalac and Natren probiotics.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
31 May, 06:17
Regular colonics may be a good idea for a while. I know it sounds gross, but cleaning her out may help the ivermectin and other treatments be more effective more quickly.

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
31 May, 06:16
MMS

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 May, 06:05
Don't require Drs prescription (it can take up 1 mo for delivery, bc it's coming from India-as 45 went there too to grab many ivermectin), recommend to buy at least 50-100 (tablets) for family, shipping is expensive due to international, but pill is like $1.10/tablet + 30 shipping: https://pharmacydelivers.c...

Dose for 12mg is once daily for 5-10 days (depending on severity), cancer causing parasites/virus. But would take 2 wks on/off, so that all parasites can be beaten w/in a month-3 mos period, as cancer doesn't go away w/ just one dose/treatment of one wk. Ivermectin is all natural & will not cause overdosing. One powerful change & effective is BELIEF in healing power w/in + as well as changing patterns/behavior, otherwise the fear Hz will take over & parasites are given the pwr w/ fear. + Meditation/Ground/Fasting.

https://odysee.com/Frontl...

Love Life @FullwithHope
31 May, 06:00

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
01 June, 08:44
In response Love Life to her Publication
Ever heard of DKA?
Diabetic "Keto" - acidosis.
Yes - that happens to diabetics... but this advice telling people to "live in a ketotic state" - is INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your normal blood ph is 7.45 - with ability to flux about .1 either way without damage. After that damage is caused and recovery is challenging.

Avoid carcinogens & Know carcinogens.
Eat the fresh foods - that's all good advice.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
31 May, 05:57

Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 June, 09:13
In response Joelle Clista to her Publication
Fenbendazole is also available online from livestock supply companies that sell various parasite treatments.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
31 May, 05:55

America First @AmericaFirst17
31 May, 05:20

31 May, 05:19

31 May, 05:18

31 May, 05:16
I hope you take this advice that I'm giving you because it works. He doesn't have to die if he is not ready to go to his home in heaven. If he wants to be on earth longer, he can make that choice, now.

Drink glass of celery juice on empty stomach daily upon waking up. Don't put nothing in it. Start small. Medical Medium dot com (Celery detox)

They are trying to shut this website down because so many have healed themselves and they want us to be sick to keep big pharm going.

Next step: Go on a complete green JUICE diet to make the body as ALKALINE as possible. No meat, no sugar,....do not eat nothing but fruits and vegetables from a juicer.

Fruits you can eat outside a juicer. Go to Youtube and check out Kriscarr, Chris Beat Cancer, and others showing how to make the juices.

Do not speak about this cancer. Say the prayer: Thank You, God for healing me all throughout the day. Do not let the idea of cancer come into the mind. PRAY psalms of healing & thanksgiving daily

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 May, 05:01

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
31 May, 05:00
There are many alternatives, from ivermectin, fenbendazole, artimisinin protocols. If you are on FB or know someone who is, check out the Curt Michael Graydon FB page. He's got mountains of information, studies, protocols, etc.
That being said, my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer 1 1/2 years ago. The 'treatment' options did not look very good due to mountains of side effects.
I had immediately put him on a home brew HCQ, organic medicinal mushroom blend, astaxanthin tabs, upped vitamin D, C, zinc, selenium, green tea extract and probably more. It was 3 months before talking with radiation MD and I asked for another PSA test. All agreed. His PSA had gone down from 20.6 to 9 in those 3 months. Theh only thing he did was take the supplements I gave him. From there we opted to send him to the Immuno Therapy Center in Tijuana, Mexico.
There he was treated with a variety of alternatives. B17 (laetrile AKA apricot seeds), RIFE machine, oxygen, and others I don't recall at the m

Billy Whittaker @BillyWhittaker
31 May, 04:54
Joe Tippens Cancer Protocol Dosages

Fenbendazole: 222 mg per day seven days a week with food.

Curcumin: 600 mg (2 pills per day) of bio-available curcumin 7 days a week.

CBD oil: 25 mg sublingually (under the tongue) seven days a week.

Vitamin E (optional): 400-800mg per day, seven days a week.

https://youtu.be/-WxiPf-NE...

Rebel MacB @BornRebel
31 May, 04:46
I just started watching a series on the micro biome of our bodies. Episode 3 begins tonight, 8 Eastern. I also just finished watching a series on inflammation. Basically they are saying all disease, (Including cancers), begins with inflammation and most starts in the gut.
Eating foods that heal inflammation, and other healthy life choices can help tremendously.
I will post another reply with other information for you.
Look for The Inflammation Solution on:
www.goodnesslover.com

Hopefully you can find the link to sign on to watch the rest of the series.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
31 May, 04:35
🙏🙏