Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
31 May, 03:56
Desperately need some help for a friend. Her husband (late 40s) was given a year to live after a colon cancer diagnosis. I know I've seen advice here on holistic or off label med suggestions. Please send whatever you have my way. Our boys played football together since they were 5 years old, now 26.
Thanks so much!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
01 June, 10:57
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
You need to find Floridasharkman, SSG Q and Contrabandcures on Truth Social. Floridasharkman is also on Twitter and I believe Telegram. They have been very successful at curing everything from A to Z including cancers. They have a protocol set with shopping list at Floridasharkman.org. They are very Knowledgeable and Helpful with your questions on social media. He has talked about people that have come to him with cancer and only 30 days thathhe helped cure. He also provides the sauce to back up his knowledge. I urge you to find him and his group of Patriot healer. The information he provides is all free.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
Yes! Great reference!! I know 2 people who cured their colon cancers with fenbendazole and clean eating. I've used ivermectin paste and diatomaceous earth and those two alone have been great for me. I have an inflammatory condition but cut out several meds since using those 2 and no flares and lots less pain overall. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ
07:10 PM - Jun 01, 2023
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MrsODell in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sandy ODell, click on at the bottom under it