Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
09 June, 09:42
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Hey VK , where are you ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Jenkins @seekerofjustice
31 May, 03:44
I honestly do not understand all of your posts but realize they are significant/helpful. Thank you for all you have done to aid and assist us. Prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 May, 03:37

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
31 May, 03:29
A lot of comms/clues today. Change is in the wind, apparently.

Ryan Shettler @Trump987
31 May, 02:09
Notice he said again he’ll be back he has unfinished business I’m pretty sure he said something like we get more into the spiritual side of things or something of the sorts later in 2023

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 May, 01:16
Could very likely be the case/reason he weaned us off him these last 6 months.

Don’t care what anybody says.

Sweetest asshole I never met.

(Ooops. That would be the host.) 😂

Godspeed VK.

You deserve a merit badge of some sort when you get home.

God Bless America
🇺🇸

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
31 May, 01:34
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
I’m sure he’ll be back. The speculation is always fun tho lol. God bless you Patriot!

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
31 May, 01:12
LFG!

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
31 May, 01:09
Yeah, I thought the same thing..