wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 10:57
[Although evidence seems to be pointing away from the very existence of 'viruses' per se (at least as the 'cause' of any disease) still some good info/advice here]

https://ktfnews.com/why-so...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 11:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Its the Remdesivir, ventilators and covid injections that killed... covid is just a mind fook... as is 'covid xx'

But, the sheeple will just keep falling for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 12:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
'almost' totally agree but SOMETHING was 'going around' or dropping from the sky perhaps

I take exceptionally good care of myself in general and beefed up my immune regimen (NAS, Quercetin, Ivermectin etc) when "covid" came along. I live very rural w/ a couple 50mi trips to big box stores a month so not a lot of exposure to people/crowds in general and I still got hit w/ 'something'. And it was God-awful let me tell you. Had what my wife and I called the 'death flu' in '01 and this 'covid' thing was every bit that or worse. Didn't bother to 'test', knew I was SICK and acted accordingly right? Assumed it was whatever "covid" is. Barely out of bed for a solid week, didn't even dress and sick for at least 2, no appetite, taste buds shot, lost 30 lbs which on a 160 frame was nearly 20% of my weight.
If I had any serious comorbidities I feel like it definitely could have been lethal
It happens, 'seasonal flu' killed 80G in '18
Odd thing was it came early '22 long after the 'rush'

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 12:10
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
When I first moved to the US, from the UK, in 1993, within 3 days I came down with the worst case of the flu, a week in bed, 2 weeks to recover.

I had no immunity to the US version of the flu.

I think each continent has its own version of the flu, and we catch it, and get immunity after, but, we feel horrible like we are dying... we recover... but it is still the flu.

Covid was the flu repackaged, given a new logo, and wall to wall 24/7 advertising/prompotion

My husband teaches, he caught nothing, and, passed nothing back to me - we live on 2ac, 5 miles from town... we do not mix with people very often either.

We drank tonic water if we started to feel 'off'.

No doubt this next thing will be treated just the same... because they only have one tactic - because it has always bern successful in the past.

wht 2.0 @wht
Yes .. it's easy to forget the 'seasonal flu' completely disappeared during 'operation covid' ...👊
12:35 PM - May 31, 2023
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it