wht 2.0 @wht
[Although evidence seems to be pointing away from the very existence of 'viruses' per se (at least as the 'cause' of any disease) still some good info/advice here]

https://ktfnews.com/why-so...
10:57 AM - May 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 May, 11:33
In response wht 2.0 to his Publication
Its the Remdesivir, ventilators and covid injections that killed... covid is just a mind fook... as is 'covid xx'

But, the sheeple will just keep falling for it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
31 May, 12:01
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
'almost' totally agree but SOMETHING was 'going around' or dropping from the sky perhaps

I take exceptionally good care of myself in general and beefed up my immune regimen (NAS, Quercetin, Ivermectin etc) when "covid" came along. I live very rural w/ a couple 50mi trips to big box stores a month so not a lot of exposure to people/crowds in general and I still got hit w/ 'something'. And it was God-awful let me tell you. Had what my wife and I called the 'death flu' in '01 and this 'covid' thing was every bit that or worse. Didn't bother to 'test', knew I was SICK and acted accordingly right? Assumed it was whatever "covid" is. Barely out of bed for a solid week, didn't even dress and sick for at least 2, no appetite, taste buds shot, lost 30 lbs which on a 160 frame was nearly 20% of my weight.
If I had any serious comorbidities I feel like it definitely could have been lethal
It happens, 'seasonal flu' killed 80G in '18
Odd thing was it came early '22 long after the 'rush'

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396