sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 May, 01:21
Thekeksociety
11:02 AM ยท EST
May 30, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
30 May, 04:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I had severe asthma attack, put on a vent in hospital after being immobilized with all sorts of drugs. They stuck a swab up my nose. I am suspect of being poisoned with this. Any new news on detoxing this from brain? I am having a hard time getting my gut health and brain back after 11 days in the hospital AND I was one that told people to stay out of them !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
30 May, 06:04
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
People that have been swabbed and vaxxed swear by taking NAC and Quercetin. Helps boost the immune system.

Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
Doing that and more...I will up my Quercitin. Taking bromelain with NAC supposed to help. High dose vitamin C Magnesium etc etc
09:11 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Sherlock Pepe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Catadelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Catherine Adelle, click on at the bottom under it