Thekeksociety
11:02 AM · EST
May 30, 2023
01:21 PM - May 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
30 May, 04:18
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I had severe asthma attack, put on a vent in hospital after being immobilized with all sorts of drugs. They stuck a swab up my nose. I am suspect of being poisoned with this. Any new news on detoxing this from brain? I am having a hard time getting my gut health and brain back after 11 days in the hospital AND I was one that told people to stay out of them !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
30 May, 04:41
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Prayers up🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherlock Pepe @SherlockPepe
30 May, 06:04
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
People that have been swabbed and vaxxed swear by taking NAC and Quercetin. Helps boost the immune system.

chore Toke @choretoke
30 May, 03:34

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
30 May, 03:02
I did nasal wash immediately before test and one after. A big one to hopefully wash anything out they left behind. I haven’t noticed any change in my personality or
outlook on this whole fraud.