Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:26
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hallmark was the only reason I had satellite TV, but lately they've become HELLmark.
They've increasingly put same-sex couples in their movies; it's been incremental, working its way up to two men kissing and now this. I canceled my satellite months ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 May, 02:02
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Nana would agree, Sad because those are the movies I watch the most. I like them because the ending is always the happy place.
I also watch SiFi like Stargate SG 1 and movies where the bad ass guy saves the day.
No horror flicks nor that satanic bullshit.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
That is all we used to watch was Hallmark. But when they started with the gayness we quit. We loved watching the Christmas shows the most! They have to ruin everything.
07:41 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Whitepicketfence1 in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 May, 08:43
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
evil has to stick its tentacles into everything

30 May, 08:38
Nana hates it too it was my go to movie channel. I love love stories, but I will not watch that stuff.

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
30 May, 08:38
A lot of the actors have moved over from Hallmark to Great American Family channel because of that very reason.

30 May, 08:39
In response Debra ... to her Publication
Thanks Nana has not heard of that channel.