Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:26
Nana's daily reminder that the only reason you are still breathing air and are not waiting in a fema camp for execution is because of God’s hand on this man right here.
Orig. Q-JFK
& his son JFKJr right now is destroying the entire fookn cabal's empire of evil that tried to assassinate his father even if it means bringing down all the damn corrupt govts on the planet to do it!

God is real!
Angels are real!
Connecting is your job at hand!

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 11:05
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hallmark was the only reason I had satellite TV, but lately they've become HELLmark.
They've increasingly put same-sex couples in their movies; it's been incremental, working its way up to two men kissing and now this. I canceled my satellite months ago.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would agree, Sad because those are the movies I watch the most. I like them because the ending is always the happy place.
I also watch SiFi like Stargate SG 1 and movies where the bad ass guy saves the day.
No horror flicks nor that satanic bullshit.
02:02 PM - May 30, 2023
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
30 May, 08:44
Use to watch that channel a lot but we get internet TV now so I look for christian movies. Have found a lot of good ones too. I didn't realize hallmark was going that way. I haven't seen it in 3 yrs.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
30 May, 07:41
That is all we used to watch was Hallmark. But when they started with the gayness we quit. We loved watching the Christmas shows the most! They have to ruin everything.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 May, 08:38
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Nana hates it too it was my go to movie channel. I love love stories, but I will not watch that stuff.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
30 May, 08:43
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
evil has to stick its tentacles into everything

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
30 May, 02:24
I ordered the Stargate series.
LOVE SG1 so much I bought a shirt ⤵️ 😄
Characters were awesome; story lines too!
Amazing tech from ancient humans.
"Gods" from ancient parasitical serpents hell bent on enslaving humanity.
WOW -- JUST WOW 😱

Atlantis was good, but the wraith were creepy (Todd the wraith not too bad 😂). Worst part was Rodney McKay - what an egotistical, whiny, annoying character 😠

Universe was UGH!!! -- too much drama in personal interactions. Abandoned it 😒

Just ordered The Orville -- a space adventure with more humor. We'll see...