CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 05:58
we lost an orange tree to the last hurricane and it was finally cut down today. Sad. It was about 15 years old with a huge harvest every year.

We also lost a baby mango tree to the same storm. A bunch of my neighbors lost viable fruit trees also, between the drought and 2 freezes this year.

I still have my 2 avocado trees, but we had a 3-month drought early this year, and we will get a really tiny harvest this year because no water and no bees hardly anywhere, even now that it is almost June.

Nature is under attack in central florida. You cannot eat an oak tree.

And I fear that parasites are attacking bees because I cannot see them in droves the way they usually come to my yard to feed. I miss them!

And we cannot get the really good veggies any more because Disney restaurants and chefs buy local veg as part of the marketing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
I am doing electroculture this year. I am making fibonacci coils for my yard that keep my atmosphere/soil healthy. I am already seeing progress even my doubting hubby has seen a difference. We were near the East Palestine chem wreck within an hour. The soil had changed. Cleaning up my outside and growing my own stuff. Its supposed to eliminate unnatural pesticides and promote healthy growing.

https://cultivateelevate.c...
06:06 PM - May 30, 2023
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lachacquitamama in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
30 May, 10:34
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
I saw this on Anonup several months ago and decided to try it. I have a small far. I put up about 12 small antennas in my farm and already seeing results. Had planted a pineapple three years ago and it basically was on death bed. After two weeks of electro farming, I'm seeing new spurs and life in this pineapple plant. I have a guava tree that was loaded with ants and branches falling off. I now see less ants on the tree and new buds of guava. I'm excited and continue to look around to see new improvements. Love the interview!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 May, 08:51
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
I LOVE your results! Thank you for sharing! So encouraging!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 May, 08:06
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
ty for the post

30 May, 09:34
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Hard work but can be fun! Love being outside. Hope you can try it